Senior QA Auditor
Are you looking to enhance your career in a leading global pharmaceutical company? Do you have previous experience in an auditing role in the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have experience auditing external suppliers to GMP regulations?
Our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company is looking to strengthen their Quality Assurance team by appointing an experienced GMP auditor to their international team. The successful candidate will be required to ensure GMP and regulatory compliance of the CMO products.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual to enhance their career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- To assist in the compilation of an audit programme of all CMOs and In-licensed partners
- To organise, plan and conduct audits of CMOs, write audit reports and ensure timely follow up of any remediation activities
- To draft QTAs where relevant
- To coach and mentor junior members of the team
- To assist with the drafting of new corporate SOPs where necessary
- To provide quality and technical oversight of CMOs as per QTA
- To help audit internal sites when necessary
- To help devise a CMO QMS rating metric
- To review PPQRs from CMOs
- To coordinate strategic API qualification synergies across the Group
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a science or engineering-based subject. You will have recent GMP and GDP audit experience and experience working with a variety of different dosage forms. QPs in training will also be considered for this position.
This role is based in Shropshire, England and will involve significant travel to various partner sites world-wide.
For more information or to apply, please contact Zara Jackson on 01423 813520 or send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly through our website www.networkscientificrecruitment.co.uk.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.