We are currently looking for a Scientist (Immunoassays) to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Immunoassays Scientist you will be responsible for providing day to day delivery of in house immunoassay in support of the company's biomarker strategy and projects.
You will be working with a team that focusses on taking research into the early clinical setting, immunophenotyping, modulating process etc. and actively contributing to Drug Discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist (Immunoassays) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform bioanalysis of large molecules and the development of biomarkers to support drug discovery and development.
2. Work with a range of platforms for high sensitivity immunoassay development. Including but not limited to ELISAs, Singulex, MSD, high regional scale detection, primary cells and cell based assays.
3. Validation of immunoassays and providing appropriate levels of biomarker verification / assay quality.
4. Working with a range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, Non-Clinical Safety and Translational Medicines to bring research to life and actively move the projects forward.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist (Immunoassays) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline and experience with large molecules / biologics.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Industry, CRO or drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunoassays, single and primary cells, and validation of assays.
Key Words: Immunoassay / Drug Discovery / Biomarker / Biologics / Large Molecules / Biopharmaceutical / Translational Medicine / ELISA / Singulex / MSD / validation / bioanalysis / CRO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.