We are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist to join a leading company based in the Liverpool area. As the Bioanalytical Scientist you will be responsible for using HPLC methods on Biological products to drive forward exciting projects in the industry. Senior positions are also available in this area!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working with large molecules / Biologics using various Physical Chemical methods. Including but not limited to HPLC, RP-HPLC, UPLC, UV methods, size exclusion, ion exchange chromatography and SDS-Page.
2. Applying method validation / method development in a cGMP environment and working closely with both the QC and R&D teams.
3. Writing technical documents, SOPs, methods, validation protocols, investigation protocols and reports.
4. Driving projects with a genuine passion for Biologics and the Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology industry.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a cGMP enviornment with a Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Biologics Company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Bioanalysis, HPLC method development and method validation.
Key Words: Bioanalysis / Biologics / Analytical / HPLC / UV-Vis / UPLC / RP-HPLC / chromatography / size exclusion / ion exchange / Physical Chemical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Biotechnology / method development / method validation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.