Analytical Compliance Specialist
To be responsible for the checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents (SOPs, protocols, reports etc).
To develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for the storage, searching, trending and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
- Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
- Previous experience in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data for method validations, method transfers and/or stability studies in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Previous practical experience of a wide range of analytical techniques, including HPLC, and associated commercial data capture systems.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of training packages in support of business improvement.
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield health benefit