Synthetic Organic Chemists
Peakdale Molecular has achieved significant growth through 2016, where we have successfully recruited many talented synthetic organic chemists to join our fast growing teams. Our ever-increasing success in delivering on our customers’ needs means that expansion will continue in 2017. To meet this growth, we require enthusiastic, skilled synthetic organic chemists.
As a permanent, full time chemist in the company, you will:
- Carry out chemical syntheses, using a wide range of techniques, maintaining the highest levels of Health &Safety
- Utilise your scientific expertise and chemical databases to generate solutions to complex problems
- Communicate professionally and complete written reports to a high standard
- Potentially manage synthetic chemistry projects, liaising with external customers
- BSc/MChem in chemistry with clear and demonstrable laboratory experience in organic synthesis
- PhD in organic chemistry (or related) advantageous
- Industrial or post-PhD academic experience advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
Peakdale Molecular (part of the Concept Life Sciences Group) is a leading UK-based CRO, providing organic chemistry solutions to the pharmaceutical, petrochemical and materials industries. As a company, we have a single aim: to accelerate our customers’ discovery initiatives through innovation.
With over 100 chemists, Peakdale’s employees are the foundation to our success.
Peakdale Molecular offers a competitive starting salary, structured career progression and the opportunity to make a real difference. We are proud to play a part in your personal career development, supporting you step-by-step throughout your professional growth. Benefits include flexible working hours, Cigna dental care, Bupa private healthcare, employee benefits programme, life insurance, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a cycle to work scheme. A discretionary relocation package is also available.
To find out more about Peakdale Molecular please visit us at www.peakdale.co.uk or to learn more about our Sandwich site please see http://www.peakdale.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Peakdale-in-Sandwich.pdf.
If you want to join our exciting growing business, please send a copy of your CV (including any site preference) and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org