Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity with a market leading laboratory services provider? Do you have a degree in a scientific discipline? Are you a self-motivated and reliable?
This is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual to enhance their career within the scientific industry.
Our client, a leading provider of laboratory services, is looking to expand their existing team by recruiting a Scientific Officer to investigate results for various scientific work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Training junior members of the team
- Compliance with EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Using the company Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Analysing and investigating results
- Analysing water and other matrices from a variety of sources
- Developing and implementing SOP’s (Standard Operations Procedures)
- Ensuring all procedures are followed and any changes are reported to senior management
- Implementing all aspects of the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Ensuring reparation can be made when there is a departure from the QMS and procedures
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a scientific discipline and previous experience in a laboratory environment would be desirable but not essential. You will have great attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.