Senior Formulation Development Chemist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Formulation Development Chemist to join a leading international company. This is a career enhancing opportunity to work with global clients both large & small on a wide variety of challenging projects. This position has arisen due to the continued business growth and expansion.
My Client, a global Research and Development specialist, are seeking to appoint an additional Senior Formulation Development Chemist to strengthen and enhance the existing capabilities of their experienced team.
Based at their Hampshire facility, the successful candidate will join a small, friendly and professional team of peers to provide a specialist capability in the design, development and testing of formulated products.
- Qualified to at least BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a similar scientific discipline.
- Significant practical experience in product development which would be ideally in crop protection formulation, although experience with paints, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, detergents or equivalents may also be appropriate.
- A proven track record of developing a range of formulation types and solving formulation stability problems.
- Able to manage projects, act as a Study Director for regulatory studies and interact with customers in a professional & positive manner.
- Experience should preferably include techniques for preparing e.g. suspensions, emulsions, granules, solutions & microcapsules and methods for characterising these products, including storage stability testing.
- GLP experience an advantage, but not essential, as training will be provided
- Outstanding team working skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, delivering quality work within agreed time & resource utilisation targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans at Network Scientific and send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.