Advertise your Internship
Published: 17 Jul 2018
Our specialist online job board is a user-friendly, globally accessible platform offering top recruiters and jobseekers the chance to connect.
It includes a very popular board dedicated to internships in the chemical sciences. The board is regularly visited by graduates, postgraduates and candidates returning to work after a career break, all of whom rely on the board as their first stop for high quality opportunities.
Advertising your internship with us
It’s free to arrange a listing on the Chemistry World Jobs internship page.
Listings include detailed information about the position you have available, and the opportunity to provide a comprehensive overview of your organisation.
To find out more about listing your internship, just get in touch with our team.
What do I need to provide?
When you’re ready to arrange your listing, please provide us with the following details:
- Your logo at 360x180
- The job title you would like advertising
- A full job description
- Salary – this can be an accurate figure or displayed as ‘competitive’
- The closing date for applications
- Your contact details – eg a link to your website
- An application form if required
New to internships?
Organisations with an internship programme experience the impact in a wide range of positive ways:
- Increased productivity
- Extra, skilled resource for important projects
- Decreased workload pressures
- Allows you to trial before hiring
- Interns often become committed full-time employees
- New perspectives, fresh ideas
- Reduced cost and commitment risks
- Meaningfully contribute to company goals
And if you are a micro, small or medium enterprise, successfully applying for a Royal Society of Chemistry internship grant will also mean no hiring costs.
“We’ve been lucky to receive the industrial placement grant and with the help of Cogent Skills, we have a scientifically excellent student in the lab. As a young company, one extra person in the lab is a large percentage increase on the amount of scientific staff we have.”
Phil Abbott Technical Director, Reach Separations