Site Director - Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Site Director - Biopharmaceutical to join an ATMP Biopharmaceutical company in the Home Counties. As the Site Director - Biopharmaceutical you will lead a team of experts to successful deliver GMP ATMP Biopharmaceutical products to market at clinical and commercial stages.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Director - Biopharmaceutical will be broad, a more details job descriptions is available upon request, with the key duties and responsibilities being:
1. Develop and lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver on all site operations and production outputs for ATMP Biopharmaceutical products.
2. You will also work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and the site senior management team to achieve commercial success and long-term customer relationships.
3. Strategic development of the site supply chain and logistics strategy. You will be expected to deliver a world class flow of materials through the site to meet the needs of a complex manufacturing process.
4. Lead and delegate technology transfer activity to integrate client assay and manufacturing processes into the facility.
6. As the Site Director you will take P&L responsibility across the site and will ensure department heads control spend to deliver cost savings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Director - Biopharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1.Educated to a minimum of a degree level in life Sciences (i.e Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Cellular Biology etc).
2.Leadership experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing or operations / external manufacturing.
3.Industry experience in pharmaceutical, API, biopharmaceutical, biologics or ATMP.
Key Words: Manufacturing Director / Site Director / Operations Director / External Manufacturing / ATMP / Cell Therapy / Biopharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical / Site Leadership / London / Home Counties / Hertfordshire / Essex / Buckinghamshire / Sussex / Surrey / Kent / Berkshire / Cambridgeshire / Oxfordshire