Scientific Officer (Chemistry)
Would you like to work for a market leading provider of laboratory services? Do you have experience of Chromatography or ICP? Are you proactive, reliable and self-motivated?
Our client, a leading provider of laboratory services, is looking to expand their existing team by recruiting a Scientific Officer within their Chemistry department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Training junior members of the team
- Ensuring lab compliance with EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- Using the company Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Analysing water and other matrices from a variety of sources and investigating results where required
- Developing and implementing SOP’s (Standard Operations Procedures)
- Implementing all aspects of the QMS (Quality Management System)
- Ensuring reparation can be made when there is a departure from the QMS and procedures
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in a scientific discipline and previous experience in a laboratory environment would be desirable but not essential. You will have great attention to detail, the ability to follow procedures and having experience of Chromatography and ICP is a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply, please contact Steve Evans on 07951 670097 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.