Pharmaceutical Business Development Manager
Would you like to work for a rapidly expanding microbiological service company? Do you have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical market? Are you educated with a life sciences background?
Our client, a successful and ambitious microbiology service company who provides niche services to a wide range of industries, are looking to recruit a Pharmaceutical Business Development Manager to continue their growth in this industry. This is a pivotal role for the business and provides an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to play a huge part in the future success of this company.
Key responsibilities and competencies include:
- Increasing market share and growth in the UK and European Pharmaceutical markets
- Delivering compelling propositions demonstrating the benefits the company can bring to the customer’s business
- Actively developing strong business relationships with existing and new customers
- Ensuring all customers are able to contact all relevant departments
- Managing the company’s relationship with clients through strategic account management activities
- Working together with other departments to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction
- Being accountable for resolving customer issues
- Having a good understanding of the pharmaceutical market
- Competency with researching organisations and opportunities
- Building relationships at all levels within prospect organisations
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and influencing skills, alongside effective presentation skills. Formal qualifications in a life science/business discipline is essential for this role. Having self-confidence to present to new and existing senior customers and having strong PC and mobile skills is preferred but not essential, other languages would be highly advantageous. The ideal person will be target driven and highly focussed on the achievements of financial targets.
For more information or to apply, please contact Zara Jackson on 01423 813520 or alternatively send your CV along with a cover letter, including your salary requirements to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants for this role should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work within the UK. Network Scientific Recruitment, part of Network Scientific Ltd. is an Employment Business/Agency.